Posted on : Sun , 02 2014 by : virusi
uVision Configuration :
1. We need to create our skeleton of our project. Create our core folder where everything will be kept (In our case it is project). After this we should create 3 folders where the code, object and Listing files will be kept. Inside of the code folder will create the same 3 folders ( Core where the main file will be kept , Startup where the configuration file will be keep , and system folder where all system files will be kept)
2.Start your uVision software and create a new project and save it in the project folder that you have created earlier and don’t forget to choose your microcontroller.
3. After this we should create and include our components.
4. Select the target device. In our case is LPC1768.
5. Create each component as in the source folder.
6. And the last step let’s configure the Flash Tool.
7. After you will press on Configure Flash Tools a popup will appear and will have to configure where the output, listing files will be stored. For the output select the obj folder and for the listing select the list folder that was created in the first step.
Fig. 8 Configure Output Folder
8. In order to include all files at compilation from startup and system folder we need to include. Open C/C++ tab and include paths to those 2 folders.
Fig. 10 Include startup and system folder in C/C++ tab.
10. If you have the same flash programming device than you will have to include the Programming Algorithm and JTAG clock frequency. Click on the Setting button in Utilities tab after you have chosen your flash programming device.
11. If you want to debug in real time than you have to change your debugging settings. Click on the debug tab and set your debugging tool.
12. Now you can build and flash your project. Everything should compile.
We have attached a configured and compiled project so you can download and experiment with it.